Sunday, January 16, 2011

Come cook with me...

I decided to start a blog devoted solely to my love of cooking and baking.  So here I am.

My goal is to share with you my love of good food, while trying new ingredients, finding amazing recipes,  and creating my own recipes.  I will share my successes and my flops, so come along and enjoy the ride.

For my first post, I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite cookbooks.  My only criteria when purchasing a new cookbook, is that it has color pictures.  I am a very visual person, and I need to see what the food looks like first, that will then inspire me to read further and see if it's something I might want to make.


Not only is she GORGEOUS, but her recipes ROCK!

I am in LOVE with this cookbook!



Just got this for Christmas, can't wait to try a recipe out of it!























No comments:

Post a Comment